Internship Frontend Development (W/M/X)
In short: we are looking for an intern to support the frontend development of our Cinema Calc software.
Cinema Calc uses technologies such as .NET, C#, PostgreSQL, React, TypeScript/TSX, and Redux.
You will gain insight into a SaaS startup, UX-focused frontend development, and collaboration with our designer, Thomas, and product manager, David.
You can work remotely and asynchronously. If You live in Munich, there is always a place for You in our office.
🚀 About Cinema Calc
- young, four-person team from various backgrounds
- we developed the Cinema Calc app in parallel with our main business, video production at Those Youngbloods, and we are constantly working on new features
- we want to grow and expand within the next few months. That's why we need your support.
💻 Your Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for UX improvements and bug fixes in the Cinema Calc software
- You will assist our lead developer, Matthias, in developing complex flagship features
- You will keep the documentation, changelog, and updates in sync across different platforms
🌟 About You
We prefer to work with open-minded, independent, and positive individuals. We are looking for self-starters and versatile team players. We don't care about your grades or whether You are a career changer. We want to see what You can do and who You are.
- You are empathetic
- You are extremely detail-oriented
- You are tech-savvy and enjoy working digitally and asynchronously
- You are proficient in English, spoken and written, German is a big plus
🧑🔬 Your Skills
- passion for design and a good user experience
- strong interest in modern frontend development
- some experience with a web framework such as Angular, React, Vue, or similar
🌱 How We Work
- remote: We are rarely together in the office; the majority of our team works entirely remotely
- asynchronous: Almost all communication happens asynchronously. Only the most important decisions are made in meetings or phone calls. This allows us to work how, where, and when we want
- modern & digital: Everything at our company is digital. We use a server for our files. Our internal collaboration is entirely based on Basecamp. We also use tools like HEY, Toggl, and 1Password.
🎁 Your Benefits
- flexible schedule: With our asynchronous way of working, You can choose when to work
- Apple computer setup: You can either use your own Apple computer for work, or we can provide You with a work device
- remote work: There is always a spot available in our small office in Munich. However, if You prefer, You can also work from home or anywhere else.
- compensation: We offer a monthly compensation of €900 for your internship
Just click the button below, fill in the details, write a short text about yourself, attach your CV and send it to David. We look forward to hearing from you!
Bewerbungen für diesen Job an.